Blogue nascido no âmbito do projecto "Saber comprar, ler/ver e partilhar", apoiado pela Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian em 2009 e dinamizado pela Biblioteca Escolar Amélia Pais, da ES Francisco Rodrigues Lobo - Leiria.
Inês Silva, 11C, on Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer: I loved reading this book, it has a great love and mysterious plot with a good sense of humor. What I most like in the plot was the true love from Edward, is a love that we just can see in a novel like this. My favorite character is Edward because he is a really sweet boy, really mature and makes everything to protect Bella. I recommend this book because it is a really well – written book, with unreal characters and a plot which make all de readers dream with a true love.
Elsa Sousa, 11G, on Into the Wild by John Krakauer:
I enjoyed reading this book. I had already seen the film, but reading the book was far more clarifying, as it had so many details and even entries from Chris’ journal. It also told the stories of other adventurers with a passion for the wilderness. Even if we don’t agree with ‘Alexander Supertramp’s point of view, we can’t deny that he had a strong will, and he did what he believed to be right with determination and a firm attitude. He was my favourite character because of his special personality and I can’t choose one moment of the plot, as they were all unique in some way. The lanscapes and freedom that he enjoyed, the challenging life of a hitchhiker and “hobo”, having no money and never knowing when the next meal would be, but being happy just for being in the wild and alive, all this showed me how rewarding a spontaneous and nomadic life can be. The reasons above are also the reasons why EVERYBODY should read this book.
Marco Passagem on "7 Years in Tibet" by Heinrich Harrer:
I liked reading this book because i learned some things about the Tibet and its culture. The character that I liked most is the main character, Harrer, because he was the tutor of a Dalai Lama. I recommend this book to people that like adventure and biographic books.
Beatriz Silva, 11M, on "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd:
While I was reading this book, I found that it was very hard to stop reading it. I’ve enjoyed reading it a lot because this book has a very interesting story. I’ve loved specially that part of the differences between black and white people; the way the three ladies take care of Lily and tell her everything about bees’ life. I think my favorite character is Lily because she is a very strong character, especially with her mother’s death, the coolness of her father and the revelation. She saves Rosaleen and tries to discover a new world where she is the only white person and the others couldn’t take her seriously.
To finish, I would recommend it because it is a book where we can learn a lot about the old days as well as understand better what love, kindness and racism are.
É esta a proposta de leitura para as turmas A e E do 10º ano, num trabalho colaborativo da BE com a professora de Física e Química Cristina Gomes. Pelo ambiente, um desafio a agarrar!
Assinala-se hoje o Dia da Escola e, desta feita, em circunstâncias diferentes do habitual. No entanto. a biblioteca escolar não quis deixar de lembrar o patrono da nossa escola: Francisco Rodrigues Lobo e preparou a leitura de uma passagem de "Corte na Aldeia" (1619).
Inês Silva, 11C, on Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer:
ResponderEliminarI loved reading this book, it has a great love and mysterious plot with a good sense of
humor. What I most like in the plot was the true love from Edward, is a love that we just
can see in a novel like this. My favorite character is Edward because he is a really sweet
boy, really mature and makes everything to protect Bella.
I recommend this book because it is a really well – written book, with unreal characters and
a plot which make all de readers dream with a true love.
Elsa Sousa, 11G, on Into the Wild by John Krakauer:
ResponderEliminarI enjoyed reading this book. I had
already seen the film, but reading the book was far more clarifying, as it had
so many details and even entries from Chris’ journal. It also told the stories
of other adventurers with a passion for the wilderness.
Even if we don’t agree with ‘Alexander
Supertramp’s point of view, we can’t deny that he had a strong will, and he did
what he believed to be right with determination and a firm attitude.
He was my favourite character
because of his special personality and I can’t choose one moment of the plot,
as they were all unique in some way. The lanscapes and freedom that he enjoyed,
the challenging life of a hitchhiker and “hobo”, having no money and never
knowing when the next meal would be, but being happy just for being in the wild
and alive, all this showed me how rewarding a spontaneous and nomadic life can
be. The reasons above are also the reasons why EVERYBODY should read this book.
Marco Passagem on "7 Years in Tibet" by Heinrich Harrer:
ResponderEliminarI liked reading this book because i learned some things about the Tibet and its culture.
The character that I liked most is the main character, Harrer, because he was the tutor of a Dalai Lama.
I recommend this book to people that like adventure and biographic books.
Beatriz Silva, 11M, on "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd:
ResponderEliminarWhile I was reading this book, I found that it was very hard to stop reading it. I’ve enjoyed reading it a lot because this book has a very interesting story. I’ve loved specially that part of the differences between black and white people; the way the three ladies take care of Lily and tell her everything about bees’ life.
I think my favorite character is Lily because she is a very strong character, especially with her mother’s death, the coolness of her father and the revelation. She saves Rosaleen and tries to discover a new world where she is the only white person and the others couldn’t take her seriously.
To finish, I would recommend it because it is a book where we can learn a lot about the old days as well as understand better what love, kindness and racism are.